Wednesday, April 16, 2014

24 Hours Without My Cellphone.

So my professor challenged me and my classmates to go a whole day without using any technology that we find ourselves using the most. I choose to not use my phone for twenty four hours. Since I use my phone for checking my emails, GPS, and for communicating with my friends it was a bit tough. I found myself constantly patting down my pockets anxious to check my cellphone. I thought why not get away from all this so I visited my friend the day after class to see if he wanted go play billiards. Taking action the good old ways not knowing if he would be there or not. Once I arrived there I told him I would not use my phone for twenty four hours due to the challenge and that I would arrive around nine to the billiards spot on Carson and paramount. Right after work I wondered if my friend would actually remember without me having to call right after I got there I got a table thinking I should've called. To my surprise they got there five mins later saying one of the guy's as always had to take for ever. Over all without my phone I concentrated better at work had a good time playing billiards not worrying too check my phone. Thank you professor Rowley for the challenge and now I challenge You reader to take the twenty four hour challenge you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment