Monday, April 28, 2014

Keeping Track of My Technology Usage


So now another great challenge my professor at LBCC told us to take. Keeping time of all the usage of technology we use daily. Even though because of my work I am forced to use E-mail and web surfing I noticed that I used mostly all the hours of the day with technology. I use my email and web surfing about 8 hrs a day because thats what my job requires me to do. I use youtube to play my music on the background when im web surfing just so I wont feel the day long. I listen to my music everyday as well while I drive to work, to school, and anywhere else I drive. I text everyday for a couple of minutes whether its to talk to a friend for a while, get some information that I need, or to simply just meet up with someone. I recently did do some online shopping. I went on amazon for about an hour till i found a nice bluetooth that I thought I needed. I go on Instagram for a couple mins daily just to see whats going on the virtual world of photos. Usually I go on it around my lunch time. Since this week was spring break for me I finally found some time to play some video games just for some passing time. It was nice and relaxing just to break free of all the things going around me. Once I saw my final results I did get scared cause I saw all the time I would spend in a day using technology. I do live in a time in history where are whole worlds almost relies on technology. I challenge you reader to take a log of all the technology you use in a day and keep track for a whole week and see how much time you spend in a week using your technology. You'll be surprised of how much time you spend on your technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment